The skirting line mainly plays the role of decorating the wall and also plays a protective function. Avoid damage or flooding in corners. The baseboard material is also varied, solid wood, stainless steel, and other materials. Let's learn about the installation process of kitchen skirting boards.
Basic requirements for construction:
1. The strength is ≥C15, the adhesion and pull-out strength of the base layer is ≥1.2Mpa, and the base layer should be hard, flat, dry, and clean, without cracks, grease, and release agent.
2. The yin and yang angles of the wall and the ground are at 90°C, and the yin and yang angles are straight and flat. The walls should be smoothed with cement calendering.
1. Cut with a V-CUT tool to make the inner and outer corners integrally formed, or use a utility knife to cut.
2. Use a cutting machine (yin and yang angle) to cut at 45 degrees.
3. The joint of the two pieces (including the yin and yang corners) can be slightly trimmed with a planer to obtain a better joint effect.
4. No space should be left between the PVC skirting board and the PVC skirting board.
1. Select special headless steel nails with similar colors, and fix the cut skirting board directly to the wall. If the ground is uneven, press it down with a little force. Suitable for cement, wood, and fiber walls.
2. Select special headless air gun steel nails with similar colors, which are suitable for cement, wood, and fiber walls, and are suitable for rapid construction of large projects.
3. Put the cut skirting board against the wall, at the required fixed position, after making the corresponding mark on the skirting board and the wall, remove the skirting board and use an impact drill to punch holes at the mark and then nail the wooden stumps. , and then fix the skirting board directly to the wall with special headless steel nails or air gun row nails. Suitable for high-strength cement walls.
Put S-shaped silicone rubber on the back of the skirting board that has been cut to size, stick it to the desired position on the wall, and press down hard (the two ends and the middle of each piece are fixed with about 3-4 headless steel nails).