According to the production process classification, PVC foam board can be divided into PVC co-extrusion foam board, PVC crust foam board, and PVC free foam board.
The surface hardness of PVC co-extruded foam board is very high, it is difficult to produce scratches, the surface is smooth, and it has a certain mirror effect, which is widely used in decoration, construction, etc. The surface hardness of PVC crusted foam board is medium, and it is difficult to produce scratches. It is widely used in cabinets, decoration, etc. The surface hardness of PVC-free foam board is average, and widely used in advertising display boards, mounting boards, silk screen printing, engraving, etc.
Generally speaking, PVC foam board will have several characteristics.
1. The first is sound insulation, sound absorption, heat insulation, and heat preservation.
2. The PVC foam board is flame-retardant, can self-extinguish without fear of fire, and can be used safely.
3. Each series of PVC foam boards has the properties of moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and non-absorbent, and has a good shock-proof effect.
4. After each series of PVC foam board products is made of weather-resistant formula, their color can be unchanged for a long time, and it is not easy to age.
5. The PVC foam board is light in texture and convenient for storage, transportation, and construction.
6. PVC foam board can be constructed by using general wood processing tools.
7. PVC foam board can be drilled, sawed, nailed, planed, glued, etc. like wood.