There are actually many materials for the door frame. For example, the solid wood door frame can be made of natural logs. Usually, the outer color board is made of beech, ash, and walnut, and the patterns and colors are also very rich, so the choice is relatively wide. The steel door frame adopts the same production process as the steel door frame. The door cover and the door leaf have no color difference. The new door cover, the multi-layer board adopts the transfer wood grain, and the surface UV paint finish technology, the product color is full and bright. Aluminum alloy materials are also relatively common indoor cover materials.
When doing door frame construction work at home, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The door frame of the indoor door must be checked and accepted before entering the construction site. Before installing the door frame and fan of the indoor door, check whether the model and size meet the requirements and whether there is channeling, warping, bending, or splitting.
2. The side of the interior door frame against the wall and the ground should be painted with anti-corrosion paint, and the other sides should be painted with clear oil, and it should be ventilated and dried after painting.
3. The installation of the indoor door frame should conform to the model and size required by the drawings, and pay attention to the opening direction of the door leaf to determine the cutting direction of the installation of the indoor door frame. The installation height should be controlled according to the horizontal line of 100cm in the room.
4. Check the elevation dimension of the indoor door frame installation according to the indoor horizontal elevation line, and deal with the structural edges that do not conform to the line.
5. The door frame of indoor and outdoor doors should be installed according to the position and elevation of the drawing. In order to ensure the firm installation, it should be checked in advance whether the number of pre-embedded wooden bricks is sufficient. The height of the doorway is 1.2m ~ 2m, and there are 3 pre-embedded wooden bricks on each side. The height of 2 ~ 3m At the door, 4 wooden bricks are pre-buried on each side, and 2 nails with a length of 10cm should be nailed to each wooden brick.
6. For a lightweight partition wall that uses pre-embedded concrete blocks with wooden bricks to connect with the interior door frame, the number of pre-embedded concrete blocks should also be embedded with wooden bricks according to the height of the doorway, and nails are used to make it fast with the interior door frame. , if other connection methods are used, they should meet the design requirements.